Monday, December 8, 2014

Watch Haitham Khalaily Best Performance On Arab Idol @HaithamKhalaily



This was Haitham Khalaily's finest moment on Arab Idol. The now finalist on the most popular singing competition program came a long way. He was a longshot and his passport would not have allowed him to go into Lebanon, but the Palestinian Authority helped him by issuing him a travel document. Now Haitham is a popular guy.

One thing, he needs to connect with his listeners, his eyes do not really communicate what he is singing , it's like he is a bit shy or intimidated. No question he can sing and get in the Tarab zone. I included a link to his finest performance to date on the program. His cover of an essential Abel Halim Hafiz love song "Kamal Al Awssaf" or "The Perfect One"

Haitham is a young gun and he is going places for sure. I love the guy and I want him to win, he seems to be the best of the remaining three contestant, but he needs to pull one more trick of his bag and stun me. I have my doubts, but I think he has the base and the talent, it just needs a bit of tweaking.

Arab Idol - هيثم خلايلي - كامل الاوصاف - الحلقات المباشرة

0 comments:

Post a Comment