Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Ridiculous Cumin Song By Shakira. When Sexy Goes Wrong


spices are back in season and this is why a singer with the name Shakira picked cumin to sing honor with her latest song. It's a high school song fashioned after sexed up high schools outfits. It's a ridiculous song meant to entertain the sleazy guy. I have no idea what to make of this assault on art.

Watching this music video is like being artistically raped by the folks who brought the song to life. I am sorry for this young women's family they have to go through this. A sad song for people with low self-esteem. She calls herself a cat and dances suggestively and puts on a sex show that lacks class or to be blunt morals.

I do not know who will find this song entertaining, it's just a terrible no good song and that's without seeing the music video that makes it so much worse. Keep on mind people use cumin to avoid becoming gassy, and this is the feeling you get from the dancers.  

El Kamoun - Shakira الكمون - شاكيرا

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Love your description! I feel the same way about it... I think I threw up in my mouth a little while I watched after reading the news headlines today.

    This is NOT what I do when I belly dance.

    That being said, I don't think she should be jailed for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think is bad at all, I think she is trying to be sexy, and that's what belly dancers do. Is just plain stupid to jailed this woman.

    ReplyDelete