Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Karima Gouit,Girls Can Also Supplicate In Ramadan


The class 8th season of Star Academy continue to impress me with their talent and their high sense of music. The latest graduates to release a supplication track is Karima Gouit. She is Moroccan enough said about this talented young lady. I do like her new look to go with the song and the holy month.

Her prayer/supplication is getting answered as we speak, she is asking for guidance and asking Allah to show her the right path--for many this means quitting the biz. Not sure if she is ready to do that, but she is ready to rock out. I like this track of hers. I must say, Karima sounds a lot like other pop stars we already know. This is a great start and I hope Karima finds the right path for her career.  

كريمة غيث طعم الهدى

0 comments:

Post a Comment