Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Just Danced To This Song...For My Wife


Essam Karika knows how to put out a party song, he has given the world of Arabic pop a while library of happy and dance inducing hits. He just did last year when he composed this song to Algerian singer Fella who is trying to reach out to Egypt.

The song pays a tribute to all things Egypt and all things tourists like about this massive country.  It was a hit, but it could have been bigger had it been allowed to air to the public in Egypt and not just remain online.

Anyhow, on a slow night, I got this jam stuck in my head, so I opened up the laptop hooked up the speakers and told my wife to watch....I danced for the duration of the song and it felt good. My wife did not complain.

It's a pop song that gets your hear racing.
Fella - Wahshany Ya Masr / فلة - وحشاني يا مصر

0 comments:

Post a Comment