Thursday, May 24, 2012

Heba, Not All People Who Can Sing Will



Heba is an Egyptian singer who can sing live like she has done in the video below during a music festival in the Stadium of Cairo. The huge stage and the thousands of screaming fans did little to intimidate this singer. I have not heard much from Heba before or after for that matter. I am sure things did not work so well, but local concerts are always a good place.

If this is Heba Youssef then, I have always been a fan, but if it's a different Heba, then I also like. I really just cannot tell with a first name anymore. Why? Makeups maybe? cookie cutter look where singers are all going for the same look at the same time.

Heba has chosen toe sing the blues, and I think she is Ms. Youssef, this is her kind of music and her label is the same one putting the concert.

Aref Hasebak leih - Heba عارف حاسيبك ليه - هبه

1 comments:

  1. فمن العار أن نرى الأشقاء العرب يقاتلون بعضهم بعضا لجعل أمريكا وأوروبا الغنية. قد الموسيقى توحد كل العالم العربي!

    ReplyDelete