Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Behind The Scenes With Mashael


Mashael, the Lebanese singer whose nationality in Bahrain or Saudi Arabia still confuses me. One thing, I am certain of, she is a good voice. Good as she offers warmth and sweetness that sounds real. Mashael can sound at one of those tender souls that places all her trust and hopes for the best. And if anything goes wrong, she makes a good song out of it. But Mashael wanted to do a cute and a catch song, romantic yet playful so she made a song about flirting.

The music video for the song was a favorite of mine, its art direction and colors are stunning. So when I saw a clip for behind the scenes for the music video and I had to see it. I needed a peek. I get to see the tricks technicians used to bring about a really cool music video. Hats off to the director who manged to entertain. Together, the manged to give us a fresh concept and something you really want to look at. Unlike most Arabic music videos, they feel dated at best.

 .مشاعل - كواليس بغازله | Mashael - Making of Baghazelahe

0 comments:

Post a Comment