Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You Want a Cool Dude, Here's One



Egyptian young pop singers are a dime a dozen. Not Mohamed Kelany, he defines what's cool in his latest music video Tagheeb Tany. I did not know much about Kelany until I saw this music video, I was like. "Oh please, not another one", but then I was drawn into the music video because of one thing...Kelany's charm on screen. He is a confident guy who is very comfortable in front of camera and that is important in pop music.

Kelany is rocking this music video and I absolutely love his charismatic role played in this music video, maybe next thing would be star a movie. He is the non threatening handsome man who enjoys a good deal of looks, but not stuck up. Mohammad is the all Egyptian pop icon, he does have that very distinct Egyptian and he is not trying to hide it. He is proud of it and telling people like him "You are beautiful, perfect the way you are"

Kelany is the guy who looks like he can beat the crap out of you, but he is not going too. Instead in both music videos who goes for cute and in both videos you can see him holding flowers to woe his sweetheart. That makes a good lead man right there.

I hope I am not expecting too much from Kelany, but I know he can do it again, I know he can entertain us some some good pop and rock music that can be charming and upbeat, I would love to be in a live concert with this star, he has what it takes to be a star all around.


Mohamed Kelany - Tegheeb Tany / محمد كيلاني - تغيب تاني


Mohamed Kelany - Alby Ala Eidy / محمد كيلاني - قلبي على إيدي

0 comments:

Post a Comment